Hate cancer? Love beer? Join a few thousand of your closest friends on March 9th for Best Coast Beer Fest.
On Saturday, March 9, 2019, Embarcadero Marina Park South will once again be host to Best Coast Beer Fest. The festival benefits Cuck Fancer, a non-profit that helps young adult cancer patients and survivors.
The festival will offer approximately 4,000 guests the opportunity to sample and learn about over 200 beers from over 80 craft breweries. In addition to featuring many of California’s craft breweries, guests will experience local cuisine, live entertainment and stunning views of San Diego and the bay.
VIP attendees will also experience craft cocktails, limited release beers on a rotating tap, beer inspired cuisine and a VIP area.
To re-cap: You. Beer. Music. Food trucks. San Diego Bay. The whole shebang. There is no physical way in the universe you can enjoy a day better than this. We’ve done the research. It’s science.
- Entrance to the most amazing beer festival in the history of beer festivals from 1-4pm
- A souvenir tasting cup for you to sippity, sip, sip beer from
- Unlimited beer samples…as long as everyone doesn’t drink them before you
- Entertainment from local bands and such
- Entrance from 12-4pm
- A special VIP line for festival entrance
- Souvenir pint glass for you to add to your collection
- Access to the exclusive VIP tent including:
- Reserve brews on tap – a rotating tap of reserve beers from local breweries
- Complimentary waters and snacks
- Private executive restrooms
This post is sponsored by Best Coast Beer Festival