Earlier today, Barrel Harbor Brewing owner Tim St. Martin announced via email that he has decided to shut down the company’s tasting room at 8990 Miramar Road, #150. That venue was opened in 2016 as a joint venture with Miramar’s At Ease Games, and operated as a combination sampling space and game room.
“After two-and-a-half years of operating at a loss, I have to close the Miramar tasting room,” said St. Martin. “I have until the end of the month to vacate it. I will continue operations up to the 25th and then I will start the removal of items.”
While he says it will not make up for operational losses, St. Martin is selling the following items. Interested parties can reach St. Martin via email.
- Two (2) Global Billiard Challenger coin-operated pool tables with two cue sticks, balls, rack and chalk. $3,000/ea.
- Three (3) 60-inch high-definition televisions. $500/ea.
- Full surround-sound home theater system. $750
- Amplifier/tuner with four (4) Polk Audio speakers. $400
- 10’ x 12’ x 8’ walk-in cooler with 16 taps, regulators and drip tray built into one panel. $7,000
- 63 linear feet of custom bar (can be cut into eight-foot sections, if needed). Best Offer
- ShopKeep POS system, cash drawer, receipt printer, iPad with ShopKeep case. $750
- Ten (10) three-foot diameter barrel-topped barstool-height tables with four (4) matching stools each. $100/ea.
- Five (5) dartboards. Not Priced
As far as the overall business goes, St. Martin says that operations at its Vista brewery and tasting room will continue unimpeded, calling this “a restructuring move.” Barrel Harbor opened in 2013. Last year, St. Martin openly sought investors via online crowdfunding platform, Wefunder with a goal of $100,000 to $250,000 that was not met.