UPDATE: The California Craft Brewers Association has posted their own, ongoing list of info and resources: http://californiacraftbeer.com/covid-19-resources-for-craft-breweries-ongoing-list/
The following is from our local brewers guild’s site SDBeer.com/COVID:
- Brewers Association Coronavirus Impact Poll. Data from this poll will be used to communicate relief requests to Congress)
- Email the CCBA at info@californiacraftbeer. The CCBA will use your information as it seeks relief from the State.
- San Diego County Health and Human Services – www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development has compiled helpful information for employers, employees and all Californians as it relates to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, Guidance for Businesses and Employers and other important information.
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers includes broad guidance and specific cleaning and disinfection recommendations
- Environmental Protection Agency: Disinfectants approved for use against COVID-19
- SDG&E will waive late payment fees for businesses facing hardship.
- Department of Labor: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Covid-19 Overview
- Department of Labor: Questions about Family Medical Leave Act and Fair Labor standards act
- Sick or Quarantined – If you’re unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19 (certified by a medical professional), you can file a Disability Insurance Claim.
- Reduced Hours – If your employer has reduced your hours or shut down operations due to COVID-19, you can file an Unemployment Claim.
- Brewers Association Coronavirus Resource Center
- Tuesday, March 17. North San Diego Business Chamber is hosting a discussion with County Supervisor Jim Desmond, Supervisor Kristin Gaspar, and Peter Zien, Owner of AleSmith Brewing Company to discuss how to navigate your business through this unprecedented crisis. Register in advance to watch LIVE.
- Wednesday, March 18. San Diego Employers Association is holding a free webinar to go over considerations impacting your business such as policies, job protected leaves, how to manage a reduction in force, and how to pull everything together after the time of crisis is over. You can sign up for this free webinar here.
- Thursday, March 19. Procopio is holding a free webinar to answer several key questions as it pertains to employment law and COVID-19. You can sign up for this free webinar here.
Most policies do not cover pandemics such as this. However, we recommend you file a claim anyway. The insurance industry data may be used in the future if Congress considers a business relief package.