Our local brewers guild started the hashtag “#SDBeerAtHome” so beer fans can show what they’re enjoying during these strange times. Let’s fill up Instagram with posts!
- Beer Night in San Diego is updating a list of breweries and pubs in the county, plus their status and social media links.
- WC columnist Ian Cheesman created an editable spreadsheet with brewery and pub info, including a link to gift certificates.
- SanDiegoVille has compiled a list of 250+ restaurants offering take-out and delivery, divided by type of cuisine; and Barons Market increases seniors-only shopping time.
- Eater has a running list of local closures; a list of relief funds for the restaurant, bar, and food service workers industries; and vegan-friendly take-out and delivery spots.
- SD Magazine is asking restaurants to fill out this form to be included in an upcoming list of take-out and delivery availability.